Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Wednesday 27 April 2011

day out...

Today was a beautiful sunshiny day so I took a well earned break from being nailed to my seat in the flat and took a bus to the job centre in Stretham for my day out. This is where I went:
here I sourced a bunch of jobs that aren't really suitable then went for a cup of coffee in my favourite middle eastern kaff:
.....I thought the fun would never stop but after getting home I found that......

......was on the telly!

Wow, if things get any more exciting in job hunt land I will need to get some prescription drugs again......

No comments:

Post a Comment