Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

conundrum....

I have another interview tomorrow. This is for a temporary role in recruitment. The job content is good but I am looking for a permanent role to give me stability. And a pension! Also I feel it may only serve to further pigeon hole me in this 3rd sector. It seems that the content of the job you do is less important that the sector you have worked in. Aren't skills transferrable? Ok, a little tranistion may be neccessary but by looking outside the box isn't greater strength through diversity achieved? My personality is what it is but I know that my skills are transferrable. Does nobody else? The world is all wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment