Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Monday 11 April 2011

entrepreneurial spirit......

Went to the Columbia Road flower market yesterday. In amoungst all the blossoming chaos and sneezing there was a young girl (about 10 yrs) sitting in her window ledge selling small homemade fairy cakes. At only 40 each these were selling well. Despite the 'summer' sun. I was going to suggest that she approached the Dragons Den for some investment capital so that she could diversify into tea and coffee (soya latte please) but this didn't seem to be an appropriate conversation to have so I bought two cakes and moved on. The entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well in Tower Hamlets!

No comments:

Post a Comment