Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Monday 18 April 2011

interest....18 April 2011

Have had a reasonable amount of interest in my CV today. This has come from a variety of sources with one asking me to interview this Thursday. Having spoken with recruiters today I know which opportunity I would like to blossom. But will it? I risk putting all my eggs in that basket and letting all opportunities fade away! This is back to my mindset and focus. Am I being too scattergun? Interesting times lie ahead. Might make my hair a little greyer though!

No comments:

Post a Comment