Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Saturday 9 July 2016

Changing....

Historically when applying for customer service jobs (retail e.g. John Lewis, M&S) I get rejected fairly immediately after I complete the online tests. These are situational judgement tests designed to assess your suitability working with customers and colleagues. I always fail but in the last few days I have passed. What does this say about my personality? Am I changing? Why am I changing? Now I have to turn online success into actual feet on the ground employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment