Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Sunday 4 March 2012

ongoing.....


How it is…..



The first few weeks in any new job require a period of transition and as time passes you hope to learn new ways, adapt and overcome,




I have been round and round in this process many times and still get dizzy,
equals...




The ability to persevere is an admirable trait for any job or career minded person and will sort the climbers from the fallers,




My last assault on the job market did not, by any means, represent and end to all efforts indeed this ongoing challenge is what it is……ongoing

No comments:

Post a Comment