Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

spanking newness


Spanking:



The early days of a new job are always hard and I have had some stinkers..





But now having been through this minefield many times it is getting easier and easier...





This time in a job with a successful and progressive company the transition is much less painful..





 and it seems that all is green for go...





It is an impressive place with systems that work and...





Kitchens...





Canteen...





Gyms..


Unless you are....





Hot water..

For tasty tea...


Flushing toilets....





Friendly people....





I might be here for sometime….?

1 comment: