Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Saturday 7 April 2012

car crash....


Car crash or near miss…..?



Having recently ‘secured’ (with no contract insight) my dream job I found myself after only 9 days once again out of work.




Having fallen off the horse before I am getting pretty good at dusting myself down, swallowing up any residue bitter anger and getting on with job searching again!




You can either look at your situation as a horrendous car crash....


 or....

You can rise above it all like a phoenix.




I have chosen the latter path and with lessons learned I am getting stuck in again.




The future is bright….





The future is stable employment (even in these deeply uncertain times)




Good luck to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment