Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Sunday 8 April 2012

breakages...


Breaks:



Breaks fall into several different categories:



·         Broken bones – a medical condition that can be brought about through many causes. Too many to mention as I have typing fatigue:


·         Tea/coffee/fag – the great British love affair that is tea and coffee based seems, quite often, to be supplemented by ‘avina fag’. Caffeine is but one addiction that lies in wait:


·         Career…these rarely seen beasts exist but are in short supply. ‘You make your own luck’…..instructions please…?




There are probably more but these spring to mind right now....




I am, at this very moment, indulging in the classic British mid-afternoon tea and biscuit (ginger snaps – value non-branded, cheaper edition).



It is a worry to me that I seem to have more tea/coffee (not being a smoker…yet) breaks than I do career breaks but I resolve this internal debate by telling myself that without a break for sustenance I will become weaker and so less effective in my job search. Part of a greater good?



I am not currently suffering from any broken bones but I do feel that this could hinder more than help so is best avoided.



Break over.








No comments:

Post a Comment