Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Thursday 12 April 2012

hope.....

Hope comes in all shapes and sizes and this is a small exert from a day in life.........12/04/2012
  • small amount of hope:
Thank you for applying for the above position and your interest in our company. Your application is being considered and we will let you know when a decision has been taken regarding its progress.
  • zero hope:
Further to your recent application, we regret to inform you that after careful consideration it has been decided not to proceed with your application on this occasion.
  • tentative hope....
Thanks for getting in touch. I am actually looking for new team members at present. Would you be able to send me a copy of your CV directly and we can take it from there?

All very character building.................


No comments:

Post a Comment