Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Monday 23 April 2012

another day.....

Application:

Thank you for applying for the above position and your interest in our company. Your application is being considered and we will let you know when a decision has been taken regarding its progress.

 Feedback on interview:
Nothing as of yet no. as far as I know they were interviewing until the end of last week. Hopefully all of these happened as planned and they will get back to us soon. As soon as I have feedback I will be in touch.

Late payment:

XXXXX is taking care of it as we speak – she is on the phone to the accounts team.

Agent approach:

I also have a Senior Recruiter role for XXXXXXX on a staff basis, would this be of interest?


Time goes by.......a job is out there........somwhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment