Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Friday 13 April 2012

more hope......

Friday 13th........hopes....

Thank you for your recent application for Technical Recruiter ref. 84435. I have received your CV and will be in touch in due course if you are successfully short listed for this vacancy and prior to your details being forwarded to any of our clients.


Thank you for your interest in this position through XXXXX
We will contact you should your experience and skills match our clients strict criteria......


......how strict? More pain?


Today has been frustrating. I am not managing my expectationms very well and my phone (which I expect to ring everyday with offers) has been deafeningly silent.


Maybe a good feed is in order!?

next I'll afford fries....!

No comments:

Post a Comment