Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

another day in the life......

Every day is different but remarkably similar.....

  • Apologies for my delay. The client has asked I put this search on hold currently.
     Please do keep an eye on our website for any further roles.
  • Sorry, I just picked up your mail today. I hope you had a useful meeting with XXXXX
  • Good morning David
     I have been advised that, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for the position of Operations/Recruitment Co-ordinator.
     May I take the opportunity to thank you for your interest and attendance for interview and wish you all the best for the future.
     Many thanks.
  •  Are you able to give me feedback on this? Would be a help to me to know!
     Thanks
     Dave
  • Hi David
     I believe there were other candidates more suited to the role.
  • Dear David,
     I am sorry to inform you that your application for the following job will not be progressed.
  • Hi David
     Thanks for your email. Unfortunately XXXXX have decided not to progress with your application on this occasion. How did your interview with XXXX go?
     I’ll be in touch should any other opportunities arise...would you consider Orion as an employer? If so I can fwd your CV to our directors for review...
  • Dave,
    Thanks for the email.
    Would 2.00pm be suitable for you on Thursday?
    Regards,


    Every day Iaugh....


        Every day I cry......
 



But mostly I am......

No comments:

Post a Comment