Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

another day in the life.....

Every day is different yet a similar theme remains.....

  • Apologies for my delay. The client has asked I put this search on hold currently.Please do keep an eye on our website for any further roles.  Kind regards,
  • Sorry, I just picked up your mail today. I hope you had a useful meeting with Guido.
  • Good morning David
    I have been advised that, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for the position of Operations/Recruitment Co-ordinator.
    May I take the opportunity to thank you for your interest and attendance for interview and wish you all the best for the future.
    Many thanks.
     
     
    Aker Advantage Limited
    Post: Aker Advantage Ltd, Howe Moss Avenue, Kirkhill Industrial Estate, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0GP.
    Registered in England and Wales, Company no. 5309561


    Description: Description: Description: Description: Aker Solutions logo

No comments:

Post a Comment