Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Sunday 11 March 2012

repetition...


Again and again….


It is all happening again and I am back in the ‘settling into new job routine’. This is becoming quite easy for me but I hope that this really could be the last time for now.

 People wonder what I have been doing and why I have made life harder than, maybe, it should be. All I can say is that it has all been circumstance led and not by my design. Well, not entirely!

Some think I am must be mad and if they agree with Einstein and his theory of madness:

THE THEORY OF INSANITY. - The endless repetition of the same experiments, in the hope of obtaining a different result.


But in this case I have to disagree with the eminent scientist and great thinker. It may be with this theory, and many others, that one size does not fit all.





No comments:

Post a Comment