Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Tuesday 19 April 2011

quiet day....

Some days I get a volley and calls or emails from agents about either my CV being of interest or an application I have made. These days seem to be as rare as an early summer sun. Whoah! Look at the sun out there. Is that my phone ringing again and have I replied to those emails yet? Busy busy.....yesterday but today the phone is my silent companion and my inbox is full of generic spam. I should be swotting for Thursdays interview but the snooker is on...........sad sad sad!

Balls balls balls.....

No comments:

Post a Comment