Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Tuesday 5 April 2011

hot topics...

Have been reading, and contributing, to discussions on Linkedin and Changeboard recently. There is a lot of good thought out there. Also a lot which seems to verge on the cynnical (I am in tune with all cynicism). Can this be an effect of the current national work situation? I am looking for work again and find maintaining a thoroughly positive outlook all the time to be thoroughly draining but still try hard. What is the answer to finding work/life nirvana and can one exist with out the other? Thoughts? Opinions? Help?

1 comment: