Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Saturday 16 April 2011

interview - outcome 15.04.2011

My most recent interrview went well. Seemingly. Quite relaxed 'conversation' over a coffee for 50 mins. I tried to sell myself and engage my interviewer. Thought it was good. As I was the only candidate being seen my hopes were high and I got home afterwards and sat with my phone next to me waiting for an eager voice to call with an unbeatable offer. The clock ticked on and no calls came. I gave up this waiting game after an hour or two and opted for a feed. Next day I spoke with the agent and more candidates are going to be seen. This is not a 'no' and equally not a 'yes' so am I, once again, waiting in the job applicants no-mans land. I keep lauching myself over the top and into the market but keep getting, metaphorically, shot back. Quite annoying but determination remains high.........

No comments:

Post a Comment