Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Tuesday 12 April 2011

back to work.....

Had my mandatory 'back to work' interview today. Starting to enjoy my little visits to the mean streets of Streatham. Feel like it connects me with a new hood and I have found a good little middle eastern cafe where I can sit and have coffee (at a personal recession friendly 1.20p) whilst making plans for the future. Coffee shops are where I make all my key life decisions. Maybe the caffeine is playing with my mind?
Interview session, although a mandatory chore, was actually quite good. I contributed to the discussion and shook hands. All very correct. Learnt that job hunting is a journey and not an event. Unlike going to the toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment