Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Tuesday 3 May 2011

thrill of the chase.......

Well, here we go again. Three interviews lined up in the next few days. One for a temp role (not overly interested), one an HR Assistant role (decent job but low pay) and one in oil and gas recruitment (more excited about this one). I went to my Streatham job centre (see previous posting) to advise them that I would need to change my signing day. After 20 mins I had been processed and was on my way back to Tooting via the number 333 (interesting number don't you think?) bus. Had a window seat on the upper deck. Quite an exciting ride. Kamikaze driver only held back on his true intentions through fear of job loss and jail.

I have a few irons in the fire as usual and my, sometimes flagging, spirits are high.

The chase is on so let the games begin..............and may the best man (me) win.....


No comments:

Post a Comment