Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Friday 27 May 2011

temp job offer....!

I have now secured my third temporary job. It seems that my route to success and job offers lies in temporary opportunities where I do not get interviewed! It seems that my CV is better at doing the talking than I am! Can this be true?

This 'opportunity' is with a law firm. M'lord. I will be administering a large pile of backlogged data. Entry entry entry and never look back. In anger. The rate of pay is embarrassingly small. I haven't been paid so little since, as a teenager, I worked in a local petrol pump station for 1.10 p/hour. This hard earned money was invested in underage drinking and fudge bars. Sadly growing up means that such carefree expenditure is less likely so I might have to pay rent and buy food? But working for a law firm might mean I have the law on my side. Could this be an opportune moment in time to put into action my dastardly plan for world domination? All carried out according to the best practice as advised by all HR professionals. Professionals like me?


This story is ever evolving.......

No comments:

Post a Comment