Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Wednesday 18 May 2011

recent activity....

I have had a few days break from my blogosphere account of my job hunting activities. I went up to Inverness for a weeks break. I am glued to the internet for such long periods (legal viewing) that it was good to prise myself away for a wee break. I had had 3 interviews the week prior to leaving. Two jobs are definite 'no thanks'....blah blah and one is outsatnding. My enthusiasm for the outstanding reply is waning.
It is tough. Am I tougher?
No sooner was I back than I had an interview. No sooner had I had the interview and I knew (gut feeling) that it was 'no'. I am still plugging irons into the fire and I am ever hopeful. But getting increasingly cynnical I must say.
You only get out what you put in......


.....it's out there......

No comments:

Post a Comment