Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Monday 9 May 2011

interviews....

Had three interviews last week for an assortment of jobs in a variety of sectors. Am I spreading myself too thin? It certainly made for a busy and adventurous week which left me little time to think of anything else besides myself. Upshot was that when tired out and a wee bit boozy I had a blow out with my, aforementionned, wonderful girlfriend. Now on thin ice with 'conversation' pending. What lies ahead? Got a knockback from one of the jobs already so that is off my list.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment