Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Thursday 2 June 2011

one day in heaven.....

My most recent lowly temp job lasted all of one day before I was given the.........
......I must admit that I didn't shed any......

as I have a fairly hard heart and tough outer skin. Although I am pretty.......

....on the inside.

Why did the job finishe so quicly? I hear you silently scream. Well, because I was open honest and upfront about the other interview I had arranged they decided that I was high risk. What lesson have I learned? Is honesty a strong characteristic to take to a job??

I will keep climbing this job.......

.....as I know there is.......

...ooooooohhhhhhhhh, lots of lovely mixed metaphors so better go now!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment