Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Monday 6 June 2011

jobs job and jobs....

Sometimes when you are waiting for a bus nothing comes along for ages and then three come all at once. All going the right way so what do you do? I had a job hunt day like this last week. After a period of relentless generic knock backs and one false start I suddenly had three offer (2 interviews and one certainty) sitting in my lap. After much thought and bill destroying phone calls I opted (sensibly) for the position which involved no interview. This has got to make sense?




I just posted this on the wrong blog and had to correct by copying and pasting. My skills are only partially disabled.....

No comments:

Post a Comment