Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Saturday 25 June 2011

working hard................................

Been a few days since my last update. My legions of followers have been upset so I have returned to satisy all craving for my job based raving. Life at VSO is going along quite well. Seems to be a pretty forward thinking HR department which bodes well for experience to be gained. Shame about the temporary nature of the job. There is a full time position vacant but I think it should go to those with better VSO experience. This is what I would expect and it is not good to go crushing hopes when someone has worked so hard. Might apply. Might not. Maybe another phoenix is rising from the ashes of my past.....


.......can you find a phoenix in a watery grave?

No comments:

Post a Comment