Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Travelling....

.....is making me look at life on a grander scale. On holidays I think about the shape and manner of how I live life. This is my downfall and my leading edge.

Tend to find many activities are the same wherever you are. Bins get emptied, men in suits work in offices and all taxi drivers will chat away (apart from one miserable sod that drove me to passport office in glesga).

No matter where you go you will see Levi jeans, Ford cars and Starbucks coffee
That is why these global brands are successful. Only yards from every wonderful local site of interest will be a Macdonalds. Good if you are peckish and don't want to struggle with a pointing conversation...!

Think I have to become a global brand. Not sure how but know it should be legal. Prison scares me even though it is three regular meals. Maybe I could teach recruitment in return for fags? Would have to take up smoking. Goes against my shiny principles. Ah, the whole plan collapses!

Maybe shouldn't be reading Steve Jobs biography!?

I am in Barcelona and I am going to buy some cutting edge fashion and visit an erotic museum....

No comments:

Post a Comment