Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Sunday 6 October 2013

Barcelona tourist....

Fist full day started with a mediocre and functional continental feed. Hard boiled eggs to give energy (and ultimately gas) and cake (because it was there).


Had to buy adaptor so that mobile internetting could continue. Found my way to main square and tourist thoroughfare. Every time I needed to pee I had to visit coffee shop. Had to buy coffee. Vicious circle of coffee pee coffee pee etc......expensive too.


Ate paella and drank cava. Bit extravagant. Did not leave tip even though service was friendly as my taxi had been way over budget. Spanish taxi man did not have gout and was teetotal (doesn't mix well with his profession).


Long walk back. Purchased more pointless t-shirts and coffee. Now have sore feet and will have a socially acceptable siesta. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment