Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Sunday 27 October 2013

10k

Another day but a day with a 10k...
The run went well although lots of runners (all shapes and sizes) passed in first few yards. That was ok as I knew the route and planned to chase them all down on the long steady incline. I didn't catch them.
Managed the whole run without stopping (smiley face) and zoomed round in 60 mins. Happy enough as I see that as quite beatable next year.
Ally and Anna did well with Anna 4 mins quicker than me (ok with that) and Ally doing great in the longer run (1,2 or 3rd I think).
Updating this in a coffee shop 3 months late!

No comments:

Post a Comment