Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Saturday 5 October 2013

Barcelona mini vay kay....



Arrived in BCN today with no hitches other than the sad story off the taxi drivers' (Aberdeen taxi) battle with gout.

First impressions are warm and balmy on my soft Scottish covering. Had to ask pizza boy (seƱor) for directions. That got me close then had to ask a fruit seller. Going back to buy bananas as gracias!


Barcelonians are very cool. I will go shopping tomorrow.


Tapas is tasty but not that filling unless you spend 100 euros/pounds. Local beer is good. Hotel is classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment