Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Tuesday 27 December 2011

2012 and beyond....

2012……



As one year becomes another what changes?



 A cynic would say that one new day is the same as the last old day but those of us, ahem, not feeling cynical look at each new day as being one full of new opportunity and unchartered territory. Like an explorer the journey continues……..
it's a jungle....

The undergrowth has been treacherous with vultures circling high above. All is not lost as I have a penknife and shiny CV.

Updating this in a coffee shop.





No comments:

Post a Comment