Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Wednesday 14 December 2011

what/where/why/how.....

Left Londinium on 17 November after 14 months trying hard to make it work. Was leaving hasty and impetuous?




Only time can tell me that.




 Now having relocated to the other end of the country the quest for the job continues. Like the search for the Holy Grail….




Looking for a silver lining takes a great amount of time. If you ‘settle’ then it comes sooner but at what cost?




Now back in Scotland I am colder but the hunt is keeping me warm!




With many irons, of all shapes and sizes, in the fire I am sure that 2012 will be THE year!

No comments:

Post a Comment