Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Sunday 18 December 2011

feeeedback.............nah nah nah

Have you ever skipped out of an interview high on adrenaline and confident you’ve got the job only to find out later you haven’t? Or maybe you left the interview with that gloomy feeling knowing you’ve messed up and you want to know where you went wrong.

Getting feedback from employers post interview can give you an insight that will help you to move on and start thinking about the next application.



Thank you for the constructive feedback. I appreciate your thoughts and you taking time to provide a response on this matter.



Is this wrong?........



Dear Carol

I would appreciate some more detailed feedback than this please. I travelled 6 hours by train and bus to give you all a very thorough breakdown of my career and aspirations. It would help me to have an understanding of how I did not match the calibre of other applicants from the questions put me?

Many thanks for your time,

Dave
 Feedback on a Sunday.....I am bitter...

No comments:

Post a Comment