Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Sunday 8 January 2012

2012.....

2012 and on..:



Well, 2012 landed on my doorstep to the familiar tones of ‘this is the year…..’, ‘make change happen…..’ etc etc. But what does that mean? How can I change the landscape that lies in front of me into being one of more favourable economic, emotional and psychological conditions?



Answers on a postcard please.



The key ingredient is this recipe is establishing myself in a job/career that will benefit from and add to my vast array of skills. I need to sell my diversity as a strength and not as a joke.



I like a challenge.



This is not a panacea to fix all ailments but, rather, a platform from which fixes can be found.



Over the Xmas and Ne’er period it has been hard to keep my patience in check and now we are into January I am trying to manage my expectations.



This neverending story  will continue…..








No comments:

Post a Comment