Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Wednesday 2 May 2012

feedback....

fair enough:

It wasn’t that your experience was lacking, I actually ended up going for someone more junior than you for the position, I felt she would have the ability to grow into the role and progress over the next year or so whereas I felt you were more at the top end for the role and it might not have been something that would have held your interest in the way I think it will in the longer term for the candidate I eventually went with.
I need to pitch myself in a less confident knowing manner. This is a shame as I have taken very many years to learn what I know. Oh well, lessons to keep learning from........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment