Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Wednesday 2 May 2012

outcome.....

Good afternoon David.

Thanks for your email there. I have just received a phone call from XXXXXXX. They have unfortunately decided, on this occasion not to take you on. They felt that while you have excellent experience and came across well at interview, you do not quite have the specific experience they are looking for.

I am sorry I do not have better feedback on this occasion, but will be in touch with anything else suitable that comes in.

Kind regards,


XXXXXX

fairly standard feedback but, although disappointing, this is not a tragedy.......onwards.....upwards....



No comments:

Post a Comment