Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Interview Day Out

Had a day trip to Glasgow today to meet with SSE and discuss a 12 month opportunity as a Resourcing Consultant. Had thought it might be a pretty casual affair with an immediate offer. This made me happy
Turns out it was quite formal. Lots of structured questioning. Actually had met one interviewer (there were 2) at a previous interview. With RBS back in February. Not sure if this is good or bad as I didn't get that job
Think the interview went well but you can never tell. Maybe my technical engineering pitch was good enough to get me invited back?

At least my shoes were clean
Still on train. Getting bored
Cheerio xx

No comments:

Post a Comment