Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Monday 3 November 2014

Trauma

My last post was courageously titled self-determination. This was because I felt I was making a positive career change. Moving within the industry to another senior role. I was won over with conversations about being on 'same page' etc etc. What bollocks. The job lasted 3 weeks and half a day before I was let go. Rotten luck or deserved? Definitely not deserved. But the cards are now dealt and I have to dust myself down and start the next chapter..

Met Calum and June at today's job centre appointment...
...it went like they always do. Tick a few boxes whilst exuding confidence and dismay.

Went home and baked a banana cake.

Sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment