Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Self-determination....

Changing job again. 

Going to another large American service company. Slight fear of frying pan to fire was only momentary. It is a good move for me. Professionally and personally.

This time it is different and I more in control of the direction of my career. Already finding this is having a positive impact upon other, important, areas of life. In a stabe relationship with beautiful loving Marie and cannot see any bad ahead. This spills out to all around me and the world gets a fraction happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment