Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Monday 10 October 2011

days work....

.......and it is only 11am....


·                 Your application has been sent successfully………whooooop……



·                 I confirm that I am eligible to live and work in the UK



·                 David
having now reviewed all applications, I regret to advise you that we have
selected another candidate for this role. Thank you for your interest and
we wish you future success.
Regards



·                 Unfortunately I have to inform you that on this occasion we will not be taking your application any

further. I appreciate the time and effort you have put into your application and thank you for your interest in

the position.










No comments:

Post a Comment