Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Thursday 22 September 2011

job job job hunting.......................

Job Searching:



It is tough out here in the land of the unemployed. I should know as I have been on the job hunt merry-go-round for 12 months now.





There is talk now of a double dip recession. All the posturing by the government about badly needed cutbacks (to essential services) look like amounting to not very much. With my finger on the pulse I can tell that the bankers, having gotten off very lightly, are not very popular. We still hear about bonuses and exorbitant salaries. How to antagonise and remove motivation from those that need it most. The engine room of the country is overheating?





I am in the library just now using the facilities provided to aide my searching. This place is always busy. Will be closed too?





I don’t doubt that I will get a job but how long will it take and what damage will be done?





Back on the merry-go-round then!


it's all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment