Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Thursday 4 August 2016

All change....

Once again, relentless pursuit, I am changing jobs. Only managed 2 weeks with Sainsbury before pulling the plug on it. My days as a Masterbaker are over after tomorrow. Some would say that once I Masterbaker always a........The job was fine and I was surrounded by all my favourite smells but I cannot adequately survive on a 3 day working week. Sounds like a dream but I just spend half the week bored and feeling jobless. So now this job floosy moves onwards and starts with John Lewis next week. More retail therapy awaits. What lies ahead....?

No comments:

Post a Comment