Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Monday 27 June 2016

Interviews

I have 2 maybe 3 interviews this week. Two are for jobs that I absolutely definitely want. Sitting in a coffee shop now working/thinking about these. Do I overthink? I think not but that is just me thinking. On the way home I will think out loud. I have to go and sign on later. Today I have to meet with David R. Not sure why but I cannot question this. A necessary evil. Not evil really. More essential to my trying to forge ahead and future proof life. Life is a journey. A series of mostly work related crises. Be the bigger better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment