Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Passion

In interviews and in cover letters I talk about my 'passion' for recruitment. More correct would be my passion for getting a job for me. I am, once again, looking for that gold pot. I have followed this rainbow for years. Talking of passion now that I have additional enforced spare time I have rediscovered golf. It is going well but my putting needs improving and I still have a wee slice. Occasionally when I catch it well I draw the ball. That makes me happy. Happy like getting a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment