Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Thursday 6 August 2015

Choices.....?

Public sector v private sector. Two different beasts 

and I have worked in both. Can see good and bad in all. Choice....do I have one or is it better not to consider the minutiae of life too deeply? This public sector interview (in one hour from now) will keep me in Aberdeen, give me an income and, ironically, a pension. Don't forget self esteem and adding new skills to my profile (will lengthen  my CV too!). More importantly it means a lot for me and Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment