Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Saturday 7 March 2015

Dundee

I have a phone interview on Monday for temp job with NCR in Dundee. Job is absolutely what I do and know. It is in Dundee and this intrigues and, sort of, excites me (middle age does funny things). Wouldn't see Marie so regular but we have discussed. Might actually make us closer or even bring a deeper intent from me. We will see as haven't got the job yet....

What, pray tell, excites me about Dundee...? Actually, sadly, think it is the job that excites me (another mid-life conundrum..)

Stay posted for updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment