Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Wednesday 28 January 2015

history repeating.....here we go again....

repletion as a sign of madness.......


David
 
Thank you for your recent application for our Account Manager vacancy.
 
After careful consideration we regret to advise you that you have not been shortlisted for interview as other candidates more closely matched the job specification.
 
Please don't let this put you off applying for other positions now or in the future with PETERSON .  
 
Thank you for the interest you have shown and we wish you every success in your search for a suitable role.
 

and more........

Hi David
 
Apologies for the delay in getting back on this, I was out of the office yesterday.
 
Unfortunately they have moved on to second stage interview with a couple of people so unless things don’t work out there it seems unlikely they will schedule any more interviews.
 
I will let you know if I hear anything further


more..........different words.......same story.....

Hi David,
 
Thank for your interest in this role and for expressing an interest in joining us. I am currently looking to fill one specific desk, and fortunately I've been able to identify a number of individuals with experience of recruiting within this specific area. Due to this, I plan to bring these people in for interview in the first instance.
 
I wish you all the best with your search and do feel free to contact me if we can assist further.
 
All the best,

what light through yonder window....

Hi David,
 
It was good to speak with you today, thank you for your time.

As discussed, please find attached a copy of the job description for the current vacancy.
 
Please get back to me if you are open to discussing the role further and I would be pleased to follow up.
 
Kind regards,

and....

Dear David,
 
Thanks for your response.
 
On that basis, I would like to invite you to attend a short, 30-minute telephone screen with myself on Tuesday 3rd February at 10:30pm.  I will call you on number 07801 074851
 
The conversation will be biographical in nature, and will enable me to find out a bit more about your skills and experience, and how these relate to the role(s) we are recruiting for.  You will also have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the role and working with the Bank.
 
Please let me know by return of email if this date/time is convenient

Multiple messages....some good and some not so good.....grab a chance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment