Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Sunday 2 March 2014

Steve's stagger...

H
Went on Steve browns stag weekend to Edinburgh. Dressed him like a gaay beeee'atch
He looked good.

We went out. Not once but twice. Consecutive nights hurt. I am having breakfast and feel rough. Luckily I am hard as old boots.
Food was good and needed. Might have skittered pants need to check.
Has been good weekend. Let my hair down. Bit of a grumpy old fart but that is ok.

No work next week.
Will be good to have a break but won't see Marie

But we will see each other soon. Smiley face.

Steve is good man and I wish him very well.

Train home soon.

La la la la la.....

No comments:

Post a Comment