Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Sunday 15 September 2013

where....

'Where have you been Dave' I hear you all scream (I have 4 followers)? Not too sure. I have pretty much been in the same place but fell away from regular posting. An initial bout of man flu transitioned into laziness and forgetfulness (of passwords mainly) but I have now summoned up some energy and nerve. This new found 'zest' has led to me back to this very public platform (only 4 followers now.....but hopes, if not numbers, are always high).
This is the end of an extended 3 day weekend for me. Trip to Edinburgh, meeting old friends all with older faces, shopping (featuring both Tesco and Asda - cannot make decisions it seems), cooking, cleaning (self and material goods)......blah blah blah....
Monday tomorrow. What will the week ahead bring? Always  ready for the next big event/surprise/scare/win.....we will see!

1 comment:

  1. Dave, still no comments. I hope you realise you are writing this yourself....?

    ReplyDelete