Pages

Daves' Diary

Welcome to my very own slice of the world wide web. This is an account of my trials and tribulations as I try to forge ahead on this spinning globe and get myself a 'career' in the process. Please read on and make sure your feet are clean. Thanks!

Friday 8 July 2011

Phoenix rises

Moving on....




Well. I am making yet another job move. The phoenix has risen








from its watery grave








and I am going back into oil and gas.








My subsea past









has caught up with me and is being aligned alongside my HR/recruitment expertise.






This new adventure looks like being quite a grown up opportunity to establish myself as an adult in a grown up world. Square peg round hole....?






After several roles now in the charity sector I will be quite sad to leave the VSO






It is a commendable organisation doing a lot of good. The HR team is very inclusive





Keep a look out for the next exciting instalment......

No comments:

Post a Comment